Jordan Lee Willox
- 2015 – Video & Motion Graphics – Common Sense Media; San Francisco, CA
- 2000 – Ongoing – Producer/Videographer/Editor/Director/Consultant – JLW Creative (Freelance); Various Locations
- 2014 – Video Contractor – IDEO ; San Francisco, CA
- 2004 – 2013 – Editor/Motion Graphics/Videographer/Consultant; Grey Road Entertainment (Stargate contractor); Vancouver, Canada
Proficiencies & Programs
- Final Cut Pro, Avid, Adobe Premiere & After Effects, Cinema 4D, DaVinci Resolve
- QuickTime, MPEG StreamClip, Compressor
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- DSLR, HD Cameras (Sony, Panasonic, Blackmagic, RED), Film
- Office Suite/OpenOffice, Adobe Prelude
Pre-Production Skills Etc.
- Started, owned and operated a successful post company for 8 years
- Writer/co-writer of two feature-length films
- Writer and recipient of two prestigious art grants (Canada Arts Council emerging Filmmaker; BC Arts Council Prize)
- Extremely adept at budgeting & scheduling projects — and sticking to them
- On Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis & Universe), I actively collaborated with the show’s producers, art department, crew, marketing personnel & DVD production departments to create and maintain a unified consumer experience from beginning to end,often under extremely time-sensitive deadlines (e.g. – hard DVD release dates)
- Videographer of interviews for over 60 hours of documentary material, including sound and lighting setups.
- Cinematographer for over a half-dozen shorts, documentaries and features.
- Very experienced shooter on DSLR and the RED/Blackmagic Cameras, as well as their respective work flows for post.
Editing & Motion Graphics Skills
- Edited and designed 60 hours of value-added documentary material for the Stargate television franchise DVD & Blu-Ray releases
- Editor of three feature-length films
- Very experienced at organizing & cataloging large amounts of video material
- Edited and designed video content for three live award shows
- Designed and edited dozens of corporate and industrial videos
- Vancouver Film School (Foundation Film, Class 73; 2000)
- Robert McKee’s Story Seminar